Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a first year graduate student at Tufts University in the Drama department.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Damn.

Studying Japanese is infinetely more exciting than reading what Ben Jonson has to say about tragedy. I understand why I have to take this Classical Dramatic Theory seminar, but DAMN is it boring sometimes...

My tutor and I came up with a studying regime for me to learn enough to take Japanese II, and basically I have to do a chapter a week, and then two chapters over winter break, by myself. I find it really exciting though, so I think if I do a little every day, I can finish it. She also told me about this great Japanese baker in the mini-mall in Porter square that I have to try, and I told her where to find Choya (yummy plum wine) really close by.

I wish I had a hiragana keyboard, so I could practice my letters more quickly, but I guess I'm just going to have to write them all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home