Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a first year graduate student at Tufts University in the Drama department.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pray you, who does the wolf love?

For some reason I am exhausted today. I had an appointment with a nutritionist this morning, and when I came home I had to take a nap. If there was a bed in the graduate lounge, I would take another one right now.

Roughly four more hours at work. I have a long list of things do to - mostly reading - and I wonder if I will be able to finish it all? Right now I'm not even halfway through Coriolanus, and that was #1 on my list.

I need to get a new face wash, because I'm almost out of my Burt's Bees line. I was happy with it, but I still think I can find something a better for my skin. I'm looking at Lush cosmetics and Avalon Organics. I think I might get Avalon's lavender line for sensitive/dry skin.

Oops, I was so busy looking at face products that I completely forgot about this entry. I was reading a ton of reviews about Avalon lavender, and I think I'm going to give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home